- No building offensive structures or symbols.
- No building structures that interfere with other players' buildings.
- No building structures that obstruct pathways or chokepoints.
- No building structures that excessively utilize resources or lag the server.
- No traveling at insane speeds, this causes the server to lag or going past world border.
- No mining out huge holes whatsoever.
- Before building next to someone else's chunk, it is required to ask for permission from the owner of that chunk to ensure that you are not building too close to their area.
- No sharing personal information.
- No spamming in chat or private messages.
- No excessive use of capital letters or symbols in chat.
- No using chat to harass or intimidate other players.
- No using chat to advertise products, services, or websites.
- No offensive builds, names, or skins.
- No racism.
- No bullying.
- Follow the rules and report any rule-breaking behavior to the server staff.
- Do not grief or destroy other players' buildings or creations.
- Be respectful and courteous to other players at all times.
- Do not interrupt ongoing conversations or events.
- Use appropriate language and avoid offensive or derogatory comments.
- No building structures that cause environmental damage (e.g., deforestation, excessive mining, etc.).
- No griefing or destroying any naturally generated structures, such as villages or temples.
- Keep your account secure and do not share your login information with others.
- Do not use hacked or compromised clients or mods.
- Report any suspicious or unusual activity to the server staff immediately.
- Any use of stolen or hacked accounts will result in an immediate and permanent ban.
- No more than 10 villagers per team/allies.
- Have your farms running only when you need them.
- Maximum of 3 active spawners per team/allies.
Staff will remove anything that is excessively breaking the rules with out your consent.
Your presence in this server implies accepting these rules, including all further changes. These changes might be done at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check for them.